Tuesday 3 February 2009

My fantastic experience with Stock Market :D

It was a pleasant day when stock market bell was rang and when markets reached its peak of 21k points. I was very happy to see that I booked 22k profit in the stock market game. I could have taken all my money back and I could have closed my Demat account, but did i do that way??? Nope!! I waited for screwing market to travel 35k so that I could earn around 30 -35k profit.

Damn, i know its too much to expect from this game. But the end result is something different which even Steven Spielberg did not think of it. Thank God, I have the double amount of loss in my portfolio???(i.e, in the arithmetic calculation 25*2=50k)) :( Will God save this jealous man?? Who knows, even God might have invested in the stock market and could have lost his money somewhere.... :D

I am seriously thinking of some alternatives to avoid this crash... Okay, let me not close demat account now( I should know that i cannot close it eventhough they force me to, as my money has been locked inside like hell)... Let me wait for another 2 years to see atleast no negative digits seen in my account... Damn Red color must disappear, and I am least bothered to see the green colour in future... !

Cheers,
Venky

No comments: