Tuesday 3 February 2009

My wonderful journey with TIBCO..

Hello friends,

It was hardly a year back i came to know about TIBCO, since I worked on different Production support projects in webMethods(now SoftwareAG). It was initially hard to digest when i was asked to work for Development projects (since i killed most of my learning & useful time in night shifts)...

Everything seemed to be new when i had seen the Designer of TIBCO BW. The first appearance was simply excellent when compared to webmethods(which i dont like to see... the reason might be because in Production support projects you rarely get a chance to open wMdeveloper itself) :D

TIBCO Designer with its awesome appearance, easy to work(drag and drop), excellent look and feel attracted my interest towards it. Within a month or so, i completed my BW certification with flying hatts ;) I started to dig the TIBCO's suite of products... !! Each and every product of it seem to be interesting. TIBCO's i-process(BPM), TIBCO's award winning Businessworks, TIBCO's Activematrix(SOA), TIBCO's Businessevents(Complex Event Processing), TIBCO's spotfire(BI), TIBCO's Businessfactor(BAM)..... continues...

Is this the reason TIBCO called the Power of Now?? :)

Cheers,
Venky

Disclaimer: This post has been posted by my own individual interest and none can be claimed as responsibilty ;)

No comments: